Senior CRM Manager
The Gearbox Entertainment Company is an award-winning creator and distributor of entertainment for people around the world. Gearbox Entertainment develops and publishes products through its subsidiaries, Gearbox Software and Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox Entertainment has become widely known for successful game franchises including Brothers in Arms and Borderlands, as well as acquired properties Duke Nukem and Homeworld. Gearbox’s ambition is to entertain the world and its key driving objectives include the pursuit of happiness for our talent, partners and customers, the prioritization of entertainment and creativity and a measured respect for profitability. For more information, visit www.Gearbox.com.
Founded in 2016, Gearbox Publishing was established with the goal of helping developers around the world bring their products to market while retaining their unique creative visions. The mission began with the critically acclaimed Homeworld Remastered Collection for PC and has since been followed by many partnerships that include tiny Build’s Hello Neighbor, System Era Softworks’ Astroneer, Compulsion Games’ We Happy Few, Hopoo’s Risk of Rain 2 and Counterplay Games’ PlayStation 5 launch title, Godfall. Gearbox Publishing remains committed to its mission to entertain the world and become the most developer-friendly publisher in the industry.
- Deliver a world-class CRM program, from one-off campaigns to end to end customer journeys, and campaign automation to A/B testing. Ensure that campaigns are relevant and personalized for our customers
- Build CRM campaign calendar and manage audience selection and mailing list
- Build out campaigns, from simple one off to multi-journey, multi-channel, utilizing our CRM platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Embed learning from historical campaigns, including subject lines, send timings and device display optimizations
- Provide campaign and operational reporting, analysis, and troubleshooting, implement fixes and optimizations as required
- Define and document briefs, business rules, processes, checklists, data/tech requirements
- Manage data integrations required for journeys, including customer data, product feeds and behavioral data
- Work with stakeholders to ensure their requirements are well understood and consult on how additional value can be added
- Understand leading edge email practices to maximize channel effectiveness and look ahead at how to propel the use of the channel forward
- Assist on projects involving CRM pertaining to customer data, CRM system optimization and channel mix
- Utilize tools, such as Tableau Reports, and work with our Data Analysts to conduct data analysis and create visuals that clearly and easily communicate campaign results and insights
- Ensure campaign delivery is compliant with Gearbox policies and regulatory requirements.
- 7+ years of digital campaign or CRM experience with tertiary qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with a commitment to driving the success of marketing programs, with a strong attention to detail, clarity, and accuracy
- Structure of complex retention, re-engagement campaigns and data/audience segmentation, of which will be shared with other channels.
- Familiar with all the marketing initiatives, customer acquisition and retention programs via key marketing channels.
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, deliver with excellence and demonstrate urgency
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting principles
- A data-driven approach to problem solving with experience in data and analytics platforms including tracking, attribution and A/B testing exercises
- Hands on experience in communication/marketing automation platforms including any of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, Cheetah, Pardot, Marketo
- SQL experience a plus
Gearbox Entertainment believes that all team members should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world we strive to entertain. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we provide fair and equal treatment to all team members and applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.