Title Integration Engineer
Gearbox Software is an award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment based in Frisco, Texas. Since our founding in 1999 we have constantly reinvented ourselves by exploring new genres, new technologies, and new ways to push the boundary on what is possible. In addition to our games, we support a suite of online services known as Shift. Shift powers many of our online features including crossplay, telemetry, player rewards, and more.
The Shift team is looking for a Title Integration Engineer to assist partners with bringing our SDK into their games. The Shift SDK is a suite of applications, tools, libraries, and plugins written in C, C++, and C# that enable games to communicate with our services. You'll be working closely with upcoming games to assess their needs, evaluate options, and contribute code to make their integration of our SDK as easy as possible.
· Meet (virtually) with game developers to learn about their game and what features they might need
· Communicate requirements with a large, multidisciplinary team
· Contribute code to assist game developers with their integration
· Develop new features, debug problems, and fix bugs in our SDK
· Participate in code reviews
· Strong communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2 years’ experience in software development
· Experience with popular game engines like Unity or Unreal
Bonus Points for:
· Shipped a video game
· Experience with developing games for video game consoles
Gearbox Entertainment believes that all team members should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world we strive to entertain. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we provide fair and equal treatment to all team members and applicants. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Your application was submitted successfully.