An Animation Producer at The Gearbox Entertainment Company joins the Production team and works with the Animation and Tech Animation departments to maintain set standards, craft Department schedules, and manage task creation / distribution. The ideal candidate for this position demonstrates an exceptional ability to organize, a strong drive to grow and improve, refined interpersonal skills, and has prior Animation and/or Tech Animation experience. The Animation Producer reports directly to the Animation Lead.
• Remain current on project goals and milestones; ensure all Department work is accounted for and prioritized accordingly
• Craft comprehensive and detailed department schedules to meet deadlines, based on quantitative data gathered from across the pipeline
• Create, distribute, and maintain tasks utilized by the Department (JIRA), continuously tracking progress, and ensuring the accuracy of status updates for reporting
• Publish documentation updates (Confluence) to properly reflect evolving Department workflows, guidelines, and philosophies
• Coordinate and schedule meetings for Lead check-ins, cross-discipline consultations, and content approvals
• Collaborate with Mocap production to schedule and prepare for upcoming shoots
• Actively contribute to and participate in team meetings, post-mortems, and team morale-building initiatives
• Remain flexible regarding shifting production priorities
• 3+ years of related industry experience
• Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented; must have the ability to interact and collaborate with all departments and disciplines
• Understanding of high-level game production techniques, workflows, and methodologies
• Has prior experience helping coordinate animation / tech animation workflow (having direct animation and/or tech animation experience is a plus).
• Experience with task-tracking software (JIRA), Smartsheet, Microsoft Office, and Confluence
• Familiarity with UE4 and Autodesk Maya
• Experience with version control systems (Perforce, Subversion, Git, etc.)
Your application was submitted successfully.