The Gearbox Entertainment Company is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Production Coordinator to join our mission to entertain the world with our internal production team. The Production Coordinator is an entry-level line production role- focusing on the ‘in the trenches’ development of one or multiple projects by helping facilitate communication, remove blockers, and problem solve. We are not dogmatic about specific industry experience, we also value any applicable experience, and encourage anyone who is passionate and positive to apply.
- Maintain and support JIRA efforts and Confluence
- Assist assigned production staff in any tasks they need to run their feature/discipline teams effectively
- Support content creators in any day to day needs- communication, identifying and solving blockers, coordinating meetings, creating tasks, etc.
- Ensure the established day to day workflow is being followed consistently by working with other producers and content creators
- Maintain high information flow across different disciplines and production
- Provide thorough and accurate updates to content creators and/or production staff on progress of any delegated teams
- Be able to learn quickly and help chase down and identify blockers in the game production pipeline
- Any support tasks as delegated by lead or content creators
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT PERSON
- You have a strong passion for games and you are dying to get into the game industry
- You have job/education experience you can articulate as a strength to the team
- You are driven, a self-starter, and can learn quickly
- You can work on tasks with reasonably minimal direction
- You go above and beyond; you are motivated and passionate with individual and team growth goals
- You love working with others and you are a team player!
- Game / entertainment school graduate, QA leadership, or applicable experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Some familiarity with software related to game development: Adobe software (Photoshop, Premier, etc), Autodesk software (3DS Max, Maya, MotionBuilder), Unreal/Unity/other game engines, etc…
- You have a college degree, QA lead/specialist experience, and/or applicable job experience
- You are up to date regarding current events in the game industry
- You play games and have a passion to help make them!
- BONUS POINTS: Bachelors and higher education degree that is applicable to the role, familiarity with production and project management tools, and specific expertise in Excel, JIRA, Miro, or other software