Operations Account Manager
Gearbox Publishing is looking for an Operations Account Manager to join the First Party Operations and Sales Team. The Operations Account Manager drives the execution of an industry-leading gift card program by coordinating between internal stakeholders and external partners to keep projects on time, on budget, and stay within scope. The Operations Account Manager manages meetings, day-to-day production and operations processes with counterparts at manufacturing facilities, first party platforms, external parties, and internal business stakeholders.
- Manage day to day aspects of our gift card projects.
- Build relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders including gift card and retail account managers, teams representing card production, finance, marketing, warehousing, and logistics.
- Keep up to date notes on changes within the products.
- Follow-up on deliverables with both internal and external teams.
- Manage new product set up and hit gift card production milestones.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience preferred.
- A background in manufacturing, operations, or third-party logistics.
- Excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly functional and experienced with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience communicating between internal and external contacts.
- Ability to listen attentively and quickly prioritize and move to resolve issues.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented, organized, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable learning new technology/product lines in a highly innovative environment.
- Experience with gift cards either at retail or manufacturing/sales side.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with large retailers.
- Experience with B2B and ecommerce channels.
- Project management experience is a plus.