Public Relations Manager
The Gearbox Entertainment Company is adding to its PR team!
Gearbox Entertainment Company, an award-winning developer and publisher of interactive video game entertainment software, is currently seeking an experienced Public Relations Manager to join our team. This is a full-time, on-site position at a fun, growing company, with excellent benefits.
Mission: Promote Gearbox and its brands/games to the world and promote Gearbox culture and philosophies within the company.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with press, new media, and outside partnerships
- Research and develop PR campaigns and strategies for published titles
- Oversee and generate PR coverage analytics and reports
- Handle general press inquiries and requests
- Primary point of contact for internal teams participating in public or communications focused opportunities
- Assist with daily operations of the Communications team
- Assist in a variety of event logistics
- Aid in tracking budget and expenses
- Other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative; champions projects, and outcomes
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking
- Organized, good time management
- Strong and enthusiastic communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, & Outlook
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tech/game savvy
- Experience working in a flexible, casual environment
- Ability to stay calm, cool, and collected under deadlines